Thursday, February 5, 2009

Answers to your AutoBlogger questions

Wow, lots of great feedback on the Automatic Blogging system that I've been using. Thank you for your suggestions. It definitely sounds like you could use it, but there were some great questions that need addressing.

First off, the system is NOTHING like the junk/spam systems that already exist. Those systems have been around for YEARS but all they do is scrape (steal) content from other websites or RSS feeds and post it to your website. Not only is it not a very ethical practice, but it simply doesn't work anymore. Google hates the duplicate content and just ignores it most of the time.

The content created by THIS system is just like having your own part time writer on staff. It's written specifically for your website. The topics that I mentioned are just that, topic IDEAS for the writer to write completely unique content, nothing more.

Second, I understand post quality and speed will be of the absolute highest importance to you. This is one reason why, to begin with, the number of users has to be strictly limited. I only have so many talented writers at my disposal for the insanely low per post prices I've mentioned. I expect initially I'll only have room in the system for a MAX of 50 people, maybe less. Hopefully I'll be able to expand this number later on, but no promises, first come, first serve.

Third, There will be a monthly retainer fee to use the system, maintain updates/servers/etc, nothing too expensive but as I've already said, there can only be a few people using the system because of the limited writer base and I only want serious users to help grow and improve the system.

Over the past few days I've been slaving away at getting the system ready for your private use. Things are turning out great and I hope to have it ready for you sooner then I originally expected. Maybe as early as this weekend!

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to hit reply and email me. I can't promise I'll answer every question personally but I'll read and consider them all.

Thanks,
Todd Dickerson

P.S. I'll try and put together a demo video of the system before release day so you know exactly what to expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment