Friday, January 30, 2009

Hey, really could use your input! Promise I'll listen!

I wanted to shoot you a quick email and get your input on something.

I've created a human powered automatic blogging system that I have been using for a while now to create blogs on autopilot. It's really unlike anything anyone has every done before.

I have it simplified down to the point where all I do is input a blog's info and tell the system a few keywords for the blog.

The system then finds recent topics in the news, blogs, shopping sites, google, etc and has writers write unique blog posts (costs about $1.50 per post), then the posts are automatically posted to my blogs. I think it's pretty obvious how fast and easy it is to setup niche blogs this
way.

My question is... would you be interested in this if I made it available to a limit group of my past and current customers?

If so, what's a fair monthly price? How many blogs should I allow per user? How often should I allow posting?

Just hit reply on this email and email me directly. I'll read every response personally.

And just for reading this email I'll give you a heads up on a $199 credit towards Yahoo Ads that my buddy Nana found, I doubt it will last long but you have to promise to reply to me first :-) http://getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62a&lc=XTYJ&mc=f&s=iHJ7M&y=J&;

Thank you a TON for you input,
Todd Dickerson

P.S. The seed article system I asked for your input regarding a couple months ago is almost ready for public release. Thanks to your suggestions I've been able to create a PLR article system that simply is in a class of its own. http://getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62a&lc=XTYl&mc=f&s=iHJ7M&y=l&; for the Seed article early notification list.

P.S.S. Go ahead, hit reply, let me know if you're interested in the blogging system.

No comments:

Post a Comment