Friday, February 13, 2009

Are you honestly surprised? :-)

It's John Reese and it's very possible that you'll be completely surprised to get this email from me today.

As it turns out, for the past YEAR many of my valued subscribers have not been receiving my emails due to crazy ISP spam filters and other email deliverability issues.

And I didn't even know it until we ran some detailed tests recently; and have worked on solving the problem.

* You may have been one of these unlucky people that haven't gotten some or all of my emails in many months.

I apologize for that and will definitely make it up to you very soon with lots of great moneymaking content! :-)

Fair enough?

I've been hard at work building Income.com and we're finally ready to roll out a bunch of fantastic stuff for you.

I just wrote a new blog post that talks more about what's going on *and* talks about some moneymaking opportunities that are right in front of you that you may not even know about!

Did you know there are some 'little' things you can do TODAY that can almost instantly bring in NEW CASH to your business?

Read my new blog post for all the details.

It's called...

"Opportunity Is Definitely Knocking"

Here's a link to it:
http://www.trafficsecrets.com/opportunity.html

I'll be in touch soon.

Yours For Online Profits,
John Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment