Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Video: I show you how you can get a top Google Ranking!

Hey Max, I just finished up a special video where I recorded myself doing some "tricky" search engine optimization tactics on my computer.

I do it all live, unrehearsed, so you get to see exactly what I would do to figure out how to get a top Google ranking for basically any keyword phrase.

I made this video ONLY for you since you are part of the IMWishlist.com community, having downloaded Article Submitter.

Here's the link to the video. I know you'll get ALOT out of it as I show you that it's really not all that difficult to increase your Google ranking.

=> http://www.imwishlist.com/GoogleRankingVideo.htm

That's it for now, more videos coming soon :-)

Have a great week!

Brad Callen
Bryxen Software, Inc.

1 comment: