Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Get my Free 137 page Google Rankings book mailed to your house!

Hi Max, originally we only printed 200 copies of The SEO Mindset book. I let you know about how you could get a free copy of it late last week. In only a few hours, all 200 were snatched up, and have been mailed out.

Since then, I've gotten ALOT of emails asking if we're planning on printing more copies. I just got off the phone with our product fullfillment company and I ordered several more for everyone.

So, if you hurry, you can return to the website now and order a free copy of my new search engine optimization book that teaches the same strategies I use to rank on the top of Google for nearly
any keyword I want.

Just visit below and fill out the information to let us know where you want me to ship it.

=> http://www.bradcallen.com/200GoogleBooks.htm

And again, thanks for all of your kind words over the years. I truly hope you get ALOT out of this book and it changes your life!

Have a fantastic week!

Brad Callen
Bryxen Software, Inc.
P.S. Go here to claim your free Google rankings book:
=> http://www.bradcallen.com/200GoogleBooks.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment