Friday, October 3, 2008

Get my free Google Rankings Book mailed to you. Only 200 copies left!

Hi Max, I won't take much of your time, but just wanted to let you know that I'm giving away 200 copies of a brand new search engine optimization course that I've recently created, as a special
"thank you" for sticking with me over the many years online.

The course is not an eBook, or downloadable product. It's an actual book that we'll mail directly to your house. It's 137 pages long and contains everything I know about getting top search engine rankings.

The course could very easily be sold for a couple hundred dollars at the minimum.

We've only created 200 copies at our product fullfillment center, so it's on a first come, first serve basis. I'm emailing this message out to roughly 200,000 others, so the 200 copies will
likely be snatched up pretty quick.

You can go below to grab a free copy of the course, plus you'll also get a free 30 day membership to try out a brand new, private SEO membership website I've just opened. As well as a free copy of
something else that's very very powerful, which isn't advertised on the webpage, so please keep this "hush hush".

Just tell me where you want us to ship it and we'll mail it directly to your house as a "thank you" for sticking with me over the years. I absolutely love the internet and hope that you've learned and will continue learning from me for many many years to come.

=> http://www.bradcallen.com/200GoogleBooks.htm

So, again, thank you and be sure to get over to the site now to grab one of the remaining 200 copies before they're gone.

=> http://www.bradcallen.com/200GoogleBooks.htm

Hope you're having an awesome week and I'll talk to you soon!

Brad Callen
Bryxen Software, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment