Sunday, August 17, 2008

Urgent: I want to do this for you

Hi Max, this year I've really contemplated doing something crazy. Something that will do 2 things:

1. MASSIVELY help you with your online marketing "venture", guaranteed. And I will go as far as saying there is nothing that will help you more with your business than this, period.

2. Take up a tremendous amount of my team's resources and time (this is mostly the reason I'm just "contemplating" it and not actually doing it... yet)

You're probably wondering what in the world I'm talking about.

Well, here's the deal...

Over the years I've built a very very very smart team of internet marketers who work with me on a daily basis. It's this team of marketers that has helped me create the successful internet business I've been fortunate enough to be a part of.

As you've likely seen, many internet marketers are raising the bar with the various things they're offering.

Well, I want to trump anything anyone's likely ever offered you and potentially give you access to this "thing", but I need to know what you think before I pursue this huge time commitment for
everyone on my team.

If you could please take just a moment and quickly answer this extremely short, 2 question survey, it will help me decide whether or not this is something you would truly want.

As we've all been taught in the past... we should provide people with what they "want" rather than what you know they "need".

I know this is something that I, personally, "needed" when I got started online, but wasn't available.

Anyway... please take 60 seconds of your time and answer this 2 question, multiple choice survey to tell me if this is something you would "want".

Go here: http://www.imwishlist.com/tell-me.htm

Looking forward to hearing what you think!

Talk soon,

Brad Callen
Bryxen Software, Inc.
P.S. Please go here. Take 60 seconds and let me know if this is
something you'd want: http://www.imwishlist.com/tell-me.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment