Monday, August 25, 2008

The Top Personal Income Training question answered!

First, I want to thank you for all the great questions that I have been getting back about the new coaching program "Personal Income Training" that I will be opening up later this week.
I got back a huge number of emails with statements like "This is exactly the kind of help I've been waiting for".
I know there are a lot of marketers that are ready to make the commitment to take their online income from zero or small to full time and all they need is someone
to guide them and coach them to the finish line!
That’s exactly what this program will do for you if you are one of the 15 or so that make it in to the program.
Here is the number one question I've been getting about the "Personal Training For Income" program.
1) What exactly is the program?
Personal Training for Income is exactly what it says, Personal Training!
Just as a personal trainer in a gym develops a specific program just for you and your situation, together we will do just the same.
First we will spend an hour on the phone together going over your specific goals and what you would like to accomplish online. Then we will develop a specific game plan based on your strengths, talents and my one on one coaching.
We will then create a laser focused strategy and a specific set of action steps to accomplish your goals.
Then we will continue this process each month with follow up calls, private email access, and special live training calls where I reveal my personal income strategies that I have never shared with the public.
In fact, the strategies that I share with this small set of people, are not well known and if the general population found out about them, they would no longer be as effective.
For that reason I will require that each member of the coaching group sign and fax back to me a Non Disclosure agreement, and Terms and Conditions agreement.
To help accomplish your goals, I will sharing all of my personal resources, my personal rolodex, and access through me to experts in each area of online marketing.
When necessary we will enlist the talents of an entire master mind of the top Internet Marketers and incorporate their expertise in to your plan.
Need a killer custom programmer, got ya covered, need a low cost overseas programmer, check, how about a graphic designer, done, want to use a virtual assistant, Covered, viral list building expert, done, want to produce online video, check, how about becoming a rock star in your market or niche and dominating the natural traffic in that market, no sweat!
You will also get immediate access to all of my software products, and seminar recordings. These programs cost hundreds of dollars per month to the general population and some paid as much as $3,000 in product purchases to attend these seminars!
The coaching program will be limited to a very small group of people. I haven't set the final number yet, but based on the personal nature of this program and my time
commitments I can only handle around 15 or so coaching clients.
The program will have a monthly fee and while you may cancel the coaching at any time, I am only looking for those few people ready to make a long term commitment of at least 12 months and follow through!
I received a few emails from people who are unfortunately at a point of desperation and on the brink of financial disaster. Let me be clear this program is not for those who are at a point of financial meltdown.
Also I will not be accepting any opportunity seekers! This program is not a trick, technique or method to game the system or make a fast temporary buck online.
What Personal Income Coaching will do is create and execute a solid long term plan for massive income online that can provide large long term recurring income.
During our first one on one phone call if you or I decide that the program is not for you, I will cancel your subscription and refund your first months payment no questions asked and we can part friends.
Because the space is so limited I want to make sure only the most appropriate people become part of the program.
I will be sharing more details as the week goes on, and how you can be accepted in to the program.
Please keep the questions coming and I will get them answered.
I look forward to working with you to build your long term future online!
Sincerely,
Scott Boulch
Nada Guru

No comments:

Post a Comment