Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I wanted you to see this a few hours earlier

Personal Income Coaching goes live tomorrow (Thursday) August 28th at 12:00 noon central standard time. I will be opening the program up to just 15 people, and when I send the email out tomorrow, over 60,000 people on my lists will be receiving it.
So I wanted to give you a chance to learn everything up front (including the price) before the mad rush tomorrow, in case you want to try to snag one of the 15 openings.
I have posted the program outline live on my site (the order button is disabled) so that you can decide now if this one of a kind coaching and mentoring program is right for you.
That way you wont loose the chance tomorrow wasting time reading the page. My shopping cart cuts off orders at 15 and then gives an out of stock error so I know there will be a lot of disappointed people.
In this program we will be working together side by side to build your online business, through live 1-on-1 phone calls, emails, group training sessions, and Q&A.
I'm looking forward to getting to know you better and working with you should we both decide this is the right program for you to finally accomplish your online income goals.
Oh, that reminds me, please read the section about who should not join the program, there are certain situations where I can not allow someone to join and the page will explain this in detail.
Hope to see you on the inside tomorrow, until then spend a few minutes and decide now if you will
be one of the 15!
http://www.scottboulch.com/coaching/
Thanks
Scott Boulch
Nada Guru

No comments:

Post a Comment