Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Today at 12:00EST learn million dollar strategies never before taught!

I'm sure you've been following the "Launch Tree" pre-launch over the past 2 weeks: http://www.bradcallen.com/LaunchTree.htm

If not, you should have been. I learned more from their free videos, than I've learned almost all other full blown products.

This was the product I emailed you a couple of times about, 2 weeks ago. They were releasing several free videos showing some very very powerful marketing strategies.

The strategies taught in those free videos were great because they were VERY detailed, showing practical things that anyone could apply to their current business and instantly get enormous results.

Personally, I like those kinds of courses/videos/ebooks etc. I'm not big on learning generalities. I like to learn the specifics... the nitty gritty.

Anyway, as I said in the subject of this email... The course launches today at 12:00 noon EST. That's when it's available to purchase.

If you've been following the prelaunch and watching all of their free videos, you know they've given away more "money making" content than most, if not all courses themselves teach.

I don't yet have their actual product, but will be buying it today and I can guarantee that it will be one of the best things I'll buy all year.

.. and what's even crazier is the course is only $77. Now, I'm guessing they'll have all sorts of great upsells throughout the buying process in order to afford selling this course for pennies.

But, to be honest, I don't care. I like that $77 price tag :-)

I STRONGLY urge you to stop everything at 12:00 noon EST and get that course. If you don't, you will, and I can guarantee this... You WILL be missing out on ALOT of extremely powerful information that would literally triple, or more the amount of money you're making online.

Here's the link to the course:

=> http://www.bradcallen.com/LaunchTree.htm

That's it for now. Good luck!

Brad Callen

No comments:

Post a Comment