Friday, May 22, 2009

Marketing videos showing steps how guy made 1 million in 7 days!

Today I wanted to quickly let you know about a very unique marketing course that's being released today at 12:00 noon EST. Yeah, I know, it seems new/cool products are being launched left and right, but bare with me. It will be worth your time. I promise.

This one has a VERY unique twist and isn't very expensive.

Here's the premise of the course...

There's this guy. An internet marketer. I actually remember when he got started online. He pretty much came out of nowhere. One day I didn't know who he was, and then the next, I saw his name popping up in all of the popular marketing forums.

He's 1 of 2 guys that pretty much seemed to go from newbie to guru. Usually it seems like there's some sort of progression, but with him, it didn't seem like he took the typical path.

Anyway, the product he's releasing today is a series of videos that he's recorded showing himself making 1 million dollars in 7 days.

Now, obviously, that's not quite a realistic goal for us to shoot for... but I personally know the fastest way to success and that's by watching what others before you have done to get where YOU want to be. If they've done it, there is no reason we can't do it as well... no matter where you are currently in life.

Now, I don't have the course yet since it's not been released. I've just been following his prelaunch and I'm intrigued and will be getting a copy.

Here's the thing... If you and I can't take away something that's going to make us more money, by watching step by step videos of of a guy that did 1 million bucks in 7 days, something is wrong with us :-) That's how I look at it anyway.

Here's the link to get the course today at 12:00 noon EST

=> http://www.bradcallen.com/StepByStepVideos.htm

I hope you'll invest in yourself and your business, as this is the #1 reason my own business has grown over time. It's all about consistent growth, and this is one of the ways we, as marketers, grow.

That's it for now. Good luck!

Brad Callen

No comments:

Post a Comment