Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bad news

Hey Max, the subject of this email is "bad news", as I'm sure you noticed. Well, in all actuality there really is no "bad news". You should know me by now and know that I spread nothing but good news and joy to the world... hehehe... :-)

Seriously though, the reason for the subject is to try out a strategy I just learned by watching Frank Kern's "Mass Control 2.0" DVDs. (He said that specific subject line had the highest open rate of any email he'd written. Even higher than a subject line saying "Great News", which I thought was very interesting. That goes to show why FOX news is so popular. We all respond to negativity)

Mass Control 2.0 is a series of DVDs that were sold in February of this year and were only on the market for a FEW minutes.

Yeah, you heard me right. A few minutes. Basically, all of his stuff sells out extremely fast because he's the master at "controlling" the behavior of the marketplace.

If there were 1 guy in the internet marketing world I'd recommend learning from, it would be Frank Kern.

He's re-releasing Mass Control 2.0 in June and there's a VERY limited amount left. The problem that people are going to have in June is, 95%+ of people that try to get the course won't be able to, because it will be sold out again.

I don't say that lightly because Frank's a guy that sells his stuff out insanely fast. Not days, not hours, but minutes... every single time.

Frank owes me a huge favor and what I've managed to work out is for him to give YOU and YOU ONLY early access to the full Mass Control 2.0 course. This way you can completely bypass all the pre-launch/launch mumbo jumbo. And not compete against thousands of other people on launch day, to secure your copy.

Just a quick fyi: Marketers simply don't do this kind of thing. When they are planning on relaunching a course on a specific date, they NEVER give anyone weeks early access to it. But because Frank really owes me, (and I'm not being "hypie". He really owes me) I got the link for YOU!

And to make 100% you don't pass it up, I'm going to throw in something that you're probably going to think I'm stupid for doing.

I'm going to give you a free copy of Keyword Elite 1.0. I normally sell this for no less that $176. It's used by over 28,000 users worldwide.

And even better, we're releasing KE 2.0 in August and if you own 1.0, you'll get an enormous discount on KE 2.0 when it's released. Whereas, non owners will pay full price.

Alright, so with that said, here's how you can get early access to Frank Kern's Mass Control 2.0 course that's endorsed by nearly any top marketer you can think of, including Tony Robbins! (You can see Tony Robbins actually talking about the course in the video here:
http://www.bradcallen.com/TonyRobbinsVideo.htm )

Follow the steps below to get early access to Mass Control 2.0 & get a free copy of Keyword Elite 1.0, which is normally sold for $176.


Step 1: Go here and order your copy of the course.
=> http://www.bradcallen.com/EarlyAccess.htm


Step 2: Submit a support ticket to our help desk, to the "Claim Mass Control Bonus" department and include your full name, email address and receipt number for the course.
http://www.bryxensoftware.com/support/


Step 3: That's it. We'll reply to your ticket with your free copy of Keyword Elite 1.0 and you'll then be contacted with your discount code for Keyword Elite 2.0 when it's released in August!


That's all for now. I really, truly hope you don't pass this up. If you do, atleast give it your best shot at getting the course in June, but I honestly think most people aren't going to be able to get it before it's sold out, so don't say I didn't warn you :-)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment