Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Take your pick (choose any 1 of our products for free today)

Hey, 2 things:
  1. Get a free copy of any 1 of our products today. Take your pick.
  2. Learn how a guy with no internet connection, who lived in a hut, walked 4 miles to the nearest internet connection to upload his files and STILL make money online.

Before I tell you about #1 above, let's cover #2 quickly.

With all the, quite frankly, "annoying" hype in our internet marketing space, it's always tough for me to tell when a new product is hyped up junk, or a legitimate, money making strategy.

I mean, honestly, there are only so many money making strategies on the internet. Eventually, people just start selling rehashed information and claiming that it's the next best thing.

I know you know what I'm talking about. I probably get 1 email every other day from some marketer, telling me about their latest, greatest course.

Anyway, with all the rehashed material out there, sometimes, it IS best to stick with what's been 100% proven to work for years. Something that, in terms of overall strategy, isn't something completely thought up from scratch.

Today at 12:00 noon EST, Alex Goad is "relaunching" his Google Conquest course. He sold this course last year and it sold out very fast. Rightfully so.

The nice thing about this course is that it IS an overall method that I, and a very select few others have used successfully for years, but isn't a "main stream" strategy often taught by marketers.

What Alex has done is, he's taken a VERY proven, almost underground, cash generating strategy and has streamlined the entire process with some very very good tools (which are completely new), training material, and live coaching.

In my opinion, he was very smart to create this product. Instead of dreaming up some "latest and greatest" technique, he simple took what's already been 100% proven to work, and made the entire process drop dead simple. Obviously, learning from something like this is better than "gambling" on some completely unproven, new strategy.

Side Note: Some guy living in a hut with no internet connection, who had to walk 4 miles (6km) to the nearest internet connection to upload his files... and he STILL made money with this system. Crazy, I know.

Alright, I won't go into more detail about the course. I'll let you visit the site and see exactly why I think it would be beneficial for you to check out.

Now... on to #1 above. How you can get your pick of any 1 of out best selling products for free.

Very seldom do I give the opportunity to choose any 1 of our products as a free gift. The only time I ever do this is when there's a new product that I strongly believe in and I want to prove to you my faith in the product.

The only catch here is, this is ONLY available to the first 10 people that follow the steps below. After the first 10 people, this offer won't be available.

Here are some of the products you can choose from:

  • SEO Elite ($167)
  • Keyword Elite ($176)
  • Affiliate Elite ($39.95/month. You get lifetime membership)
  • Search Marketing Elite ($39/month. You get lifetime membership)
  • Article Submitter Platinum ($149)
  • Directory Submitter Gold ($67)
  • LinkMetro Advanced (Site is closed. You get lifetime membership)
  • SEO Mindset eBook ($97)

Here are the steps to get a free copy of any 1 of our products. Just let us know which one you want.

Step 1: Go here and get a copy of Google Conquest, which I can promise you will be a very smart investment. I've seen it. I've personally used the principles for YEARS, and can vouch that it DOES work.

=> http://www.bradcallen.com/GoogleConquest.htm

Step 2: Submit a support ticket to the "claim bonuses" section of the support desk below and include your name, email, product of ours that you want, and your receipt number.

http://www.bryxensoftware.com/support/

Step 3: That's it. We'll then send you a free copy of the product that you selected.

Remember, I can only make this available to the first 10 people, so be sure to go here at 12:00 noon EST when the site opens to ensure you're 1 of the 10.

=> http://www.bradcallen.com/GoogleConquest.htm

That's all for now. Have a fantastic week!

Brad Callen

No comments:

Post a Comment