Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Get the $2,497 seminar I paid full price for, for free!

Hey. I wanted to tell about a very cool/unique marketing idea.

Rather than "selling" audio interviews/seminars etc. as a digital download, via an mp3 or file like that, Russell Brunson (29 year old IM genius) is doing something very different and, something I think is a great way to add value and get his offer in more customer's hands.

Let me explain...

He put on a $2,000+ training series very recently. It sold out in a whopping 1 minute and 47 seconds. (Their words, not mine)

Side Note: I was one of the guys that paid FULL price for this.
No joke!

Anyway, what Russell is doing is he's taken the 6 hours of audio from this $2,497, to be exact, training and has put it on a preloaded mp3 player. Very cool idea.

I listen to 100% of marketing audio via my mp3 player (Christmas gift from my dad several years ago. One of the best presents I've ever gotten), and can honestly say I've learned more from doing that than any other single method of learning (i.e. live events, ebooks, home study courses, and so on included)

I remember there were times when I'd be listening to my mp3 player while eating at the dinner table! haha... Pretty strange, I know.

Anyway, not only is Russ giving access to this pre-loaded mp3 player, he's "giving" it away for "free".

You pay shipping and handling and he ships you out the pre-loaded mp3 player full of 6 hours of training, which I paid almost $2,500 for. Yes, I'm a little bitter about it, but that's marketing :-) And I know he's going to be helping ALOT of people with the info he's sharing, so hey, who wouldn't be cool with that?

Ok, so all you have to do to get the free, pre-loaded mp3 player with Russell's 6 hour seminar teaching how he made 4 million bucks online last year, is to go here and input your shipping details:

=> http://www.bradcallen.com/FightForDreams.htm

Because this obviously costs him quite a bit of money upfront to purchase the mp3 players, he only has 500 in stock. I know he's mailing his list about this offer, as are many other people.

So, if I were you, I'd click the link below, go there now, and input your shipping details.

=> http://www.bradcallen.com/FightForDreams.htm

That's all for now. I hope you:

1. Learned from this and might consider doing something similar in the future. I know I will.

2. Don't wait too long and let someone else get the preloaded mp3 player before you. They'll likely be all gone in a couple of hours.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment