Wednesday, April 15, 2009

(Urgent) My #1 tool for getting top Google rankings + get SEO Mindset ($97 value) free!

This is an urgent message. At 12:00 noon EST a tool will be re-opened to the public. This tool is not known by many outside the private SEO circle that I run in.

The reason... It works so darn well, so it opens and then closed very quickly to new users.

Listen to these ridiculous stats based on the current users of this tool:
  • 11% of the sites in the network have #1 Google rankings!
  • 60% of the sites in the network have page 1 Google rankings!
  • 80% of the sites in the network are on at least page 2 of Google!
... and keep in mind, there are 5,000+ sites in the network. And they span pretty much every niche you can think of. It doesn't even matter what market you're in.

I can guarantee that you will never see statistics as good as these from any other program in the world.

Quite frankly, if I didn't have direct access to the data to see for myself, I wouldn't believe it. But, after seeing the results and data firsthand, I can guarantee these stats are true and accurate.

Like I said above, the site re-opens at 12:00 noon EST, and will likely fill up quickly and then close again.

As I do with any products that I strongly believe in, I not only want to let you know about them, but I want to give even more value to the offer and make it a complete no brainer decision (even though this is probably the most powerful seo offer you'll ever see without including what I'm about to say)

I also want to give you a free copy of my best selling Google ranking eBook titled "The SEO Mindset" to go along with the tool I referred to above. This eBook is sold for no less than $97. You can look it up on Google to see for yourself.

I have never given this, in eBook form, away before, but I want to make absolutely certain you don't miss signing up for the program I'm referring to at the top of this email.

So, here are the steps to get a free copy of "The SEO Mindset" and get access to the tool that over 70% of all sites in the network have atleast page 1 Google rankings!

  1. Go here at 12:00 noon EST when the site re-opens and join the network: => http://www.imwishlist.com/SecretSEOTool.html
  2. Submit a support ticket here, to the department titled "MyArticleNetwork Bonus" and include your receipt number and we'll send you a free copy of The SEO Mindset as soon as we can. As always, there will be ALOT of tickets that come in, so it will take roughly 2-3 days for us to reply to all of the tickets with the bonus. http://bradcallen.com/support/
  3. That's it! No step 3. Just start using the SEO tool and you've got a pretty dang good chance you will see fast results.
With this said, let me recap what may be the biggest "no brainer" offer you'll ever get related to getting a #1 Google rankings...

  1. You'll get access to the tool that 71% of all sites in the network have at least page 1 Google rankings. This pretty much guarantees you that you WILL have a high Google ranking.
  2. You'll get access to The SEO Mindset eBook that I have always sold for $97 and that teaches everything I know about getting top search engine rankings.

... and all that's required is to go to:

=> http://www.imwishlist.com/SecretSEOTool.html

and join at 12:00 noon EST when the site re-opens to the public.

Good luck!

1 comment: