Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Formula For Bringing In A Lot Of Cash (Quickly)

Back in 2004 someone taught me a simple formula that I applied to a product I was releasing...

..and history was made.

I'm talking about my "Million Dollar Day" where I brought in over $1,000,000 in less than a 24 our period.

It was the first known million dollar day at the time for a single Internet marketer.

Since that time several others have used the same formula to duplicate my efforts.

It's a formula that was invented by my good friend, Jeff Walker.

You've probably heard of the "Product Launch Formula" by now as it has become an important part of Internet history.

Jeff just released (for free) an entire 70-minute video presentation where he teaches the entire formula.

* This formula can be applied to ANY MARKET and can be used to bring in a flood of sales in a very short period of time.

Watch The Video Presentation Now:
http://www.elabs7.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=ljhv,flcc,qhd,3ndf,kea0,cmhs,74a7

Yours For Online Profits,

John Reese

.Income.com, Inc.
8815 Conroy-Windermere Road
#415
Orlando, FL 32835

No comments:

Post a Comment