Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm doing a LIVE call tonight!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm doing a LIVE call tonight at 8PM EST!

This call is part of the "Marketing Predictions" event that Stu McLaren is putting on to raise money for a worthy cause.

All the proceeds go to help children in need.

For a one-time donation you get access to interviews of 35+ top Internet marketers and hear their advice for how you can make more money in your business.

You'll also get access to my special call that takes place tonight. I'll be talking about the state of the industry and where I think things are headed as well as what I predict will be some of the most effective ways to market your business.

If you are not yet registered for tonight's call you can sign up here:
http://www.elabs7.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=ljhv,ec67,qhd,bdbb,2te8,cmhs,74a7

Hope to see you on the call tonight!

Yours For Online Profits,

John Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment