Friday, December 12, 2008

This is crazy... He makes $100,000/day without a website or a product.

Hey Max, about 1 month ago I was invited to a private seminar help in Las Vegas. I didn't end up going because I hadn't heard of the guy that was doing the teaching.

It was some 25 year old kid that was supposedly banking 50,000 to 100,000 bucks per day without a website, product, or email list.

I just brushed it off as a "yeah, right... that's just plain stupid, and can't be true." I mean, who really makes that much? Nobody I know.

Well, come to find out, many of my internet marketing friends were also given the private invite to this seminar in Vegas.

Some of the guys that attended were BIG name gurus like:

- Mike Filsaime
- Russel Brunson
- Eben Pagen
- Brad Fallon
- Tellman Knudson

... and a bunch of other guys

After speaking with them after the seminar, I wanted to kick myself in the face for not attending. They were all blown away... and if these guys were blown away, I'm 100% certain what was taught had to be true, and had to be something that's not common knowledge.

Anyway, here I am 1 month later and was just told that the 25 year old kid that put on the seminar and taught his strategies is teaching EVERYTHING taught at the seminar, again, in a 12 week coaching course! (pardon my excitement)

I signed up this morning and wanted to let you know that the site is still up, so apparently he's allowing more people in. I have no idea how many more slots he has, but based on previous experience with these types offers, only so many can be sold.

I STRONGLY urge you to go to the site and read up on what we'll be learning together from this coaching class.

=> http://www.bradcallen.com/New-Course.htm

I don't think I've been this excited about a product since John Reese launched Traffic Secrets many years ago.

So, again, if you're looking for an actual proven "system" for making more cash online - a system that nobody knows about, then don't pass this up.

Here's where you can get a copy:

=> http://www.bradcallen.com/New-Course.htm


I hope you're excited as I am. Enjoy!

Brad Callen
Bryxen Software, Inc.
Here's the link 1 more time, if you skipped through the entire
email to the PS.
=> http://www.bradcallen.com/New-Course.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment