Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The 1 service you should be using in 2009...

Hey Max, as 2009 is quickly approaching, there's 1 thing that I see as becoming critical to our businesses.

... and that one thing is to "become more transparent" with what we're doing in our online businesses.

As the internet grows and develops, one thing is becoming evident. We cannot ignore the fact that social media is taking over the internet.

It's no longer enough to have just a one way communication between product owner and customer. In my opinion it needs to be a 2 way conversation.

A 2 way conversation where you get to see what I'm doing, working on, etc. each day, and vice versa.

In 2009 it's my goal to become closer friends with everyone.

I can't stand the "big business" mindset, and hopefully you can tell that I like more of a "personal approach".

With that said, I've finally set up a Twitter account. If you don't know what Twitter is, just "Google it", but I'm assuming most people know what it is.

=> http://twitter.com/brad_callen

Someone had already taken the username "brad callen" so I had to use an underscore between my first and last name. It'll serve it's purpose though.

Ok, so if you want to:

1. See what I'm doing on an hourly basis

2. View random pictures I take throughout the day of the office, my home, family etc.

3. Know what books I'm currently learning from

... and so on, then visit below and follow me on Twitter.

Follow these steps to follow me on Twitter:

Step 1: Go to: http://twitter.com/brad_callen and click the "follow" button under my picture. If you don't have an account already, then proceed to step 2 below.

Step 2: If you don't have an account already, you'll need to do this:
=> http://screencast.com/t/HYT0F50Dg4J

Step 3: That's it!

If you don't have a Twitter account, you really should get one, because Twitter is honestly the next big thing. Don't miss out on this one while it's still new.

Go there now and register your name, or you'll end up with an underscore between your first and last name, like I did :-)


Hope you had a nice Holiday, and I hope to hear from you on Twitter!

Talk soon,

Brad Callen
Bryxen Software, Inc.
P.S. Follow what I'm doing each day by following me on Twitter:
=> http://twitter.com/brad_callen

No comments:

Post a Comment