Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Limited-Time Bonus Offer

Traffic Secrets 2.0 has officially been launched. After years in development it has finally been released...

And the Internet Marketing industry has been LOVING IT. Not only the tremendous content they realize is in the course but also the low price and amazing offer that comes with it.

CHECK THIS OUT...

My good friend, Frank Kern, is one of the top Internet marketers in the world and he's doing something really great...

He is going to be giving away two special bonus DVDs to *all* people that order Traffic Secrets 2.0 before midnight tonight.
It doesn't matter what link you use to buy it.

Here's The Official TS2 Site:
http://www.trafficsecrets.com

If you want to take advantage of this really nice gesture by Frank, read the following details of an email he sent his own list about what he's doing and why...

* Frank gave me permission to send this to my own lists...

---- Begin Email From Frank Kern ----

It's true.

I really AM giving away DVDs to every single person who buys Traffic Secrets 2.0 ...no matter
what link they buy it from.

I don't care about the commission.

The only "catch" is you need to get your copy of Traffic Secrets before Midnight on July 16th.

(I know my email from yesterday said it expired tonight ...but I extended it because I feel like
being super nice.)

------------------------------------------------------
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
------------------------------------------------------

You don't have to send me a receipt or do *anything*.

John Reese is going to contact me after tomorrow and say "this many people bought, so send me this many DVDs".

I'll have the DVDs shipped to his fulfillment center and he'll send them to you directly.

-------------------------------------------------------
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO'S LINK YOU BUY FROM.
-------------------------------------------------------

I'm not getting paid for this one. It's on the house.

I'm doing it as a gesture of friendship towards John and because a little bit of good will on your market goes a LOOOONNNNG way.

(Big lesson there.)

So all you have to do is get Traffic Secrets 2.0 from anyone on the the planet before midnight
July 16th, and you'll get two DVDs from me.

No cost. No strings. No shenanigans.

-------------------------------------------------------
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET
-------------------------------------------------------

DVD #1: Core Influence (approx 2 hours).

This is the most important content I can possibly give you.
MORE important that *any* marketing stuff, sales stuff, or anything else. Period.

On this DVD, I show you the most powerful exercise I've ever done (by pure chance, by the way.)

This one exercise is responsible for me living in a multi-million dollar home at the beach and living a life I honestly thought was reserved for celebrities and world leaders exclusively.

No kidding.

Plus, out of all the stuff I've put out for almost 10 straight years, this has been the most raved about and well received by EVERYONE who's seen it.

The best part is, I show you every step of the process so it's easy.

Trust me. It's big. REALLY BIG.

DVD #2: Mass Control Does Denver (approx. 2 hours)

This is exclusive footage from a sold out $5,000.00 per person workshop that Jeff Walker hosted.

I attended that workshop ...and decided to speak at the last minute (as in 20 minutes before I walked on stage.)

During that (now infamous) speech, I laid the entire groundwork for what would later become MASS CONTROL.

In fact, this DVD is the reason I released Mass Control. The feedback and response was so great that I knew it would be a huge hit (which it was).

So there you have it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU CAN JUST FLAT OUT *HAVE* THIS STUFF
------------------------------------------------------------------------

All you gotta do is get Traffic Secrets before midnight on July 16th.

I've already extended this an extra day, so this is it.

The reason I'm being strict on the time is because:

1. Time Scarcity WORKS.

2. I don't want to deal with keeping track of this stuff forever.

Enjoy Traffic Secrets,

Frank

P.S. Feel free to tell anyone you want about this.

P.P.S. There really is NO catch. Just get it from ANYONE
before midnight tomorrow and I'll hook you up.

P.P.P.S. There's a *huge* marketing lesson in the reason why I'm doing this.

I'll try and be brief:

PIGS GET FAT, HOGS GET SLAUGHTERED.

Learned that from a guy named Bud Armstrong.
Lemme try to explain it.

It's stupid for me to try and "nickle and dime" you on promotions like this. That's what a HOG would do.

I mean hell, Traffic Secrets 2.0 is only $395 anyway. So I'd make what ...two hundred bucks if you bought through my link?

WooOOoooOoooooo.....

It's not worth it for me to try to "out do" everyone else for a lousy $200.

Instead, I'll simply be cool to EVERYONE and rise *way* above the noise by doing the EXACT OPPOSITE of what my competition is doing.

And by giving my bonus to everyone, I accomplish a lot more than a few commissions.

IT'S CALLED GOOD WILL.

And the good will this generates will be priceless (how do you think I sell so much stuff anyway?).

It's like I'm planting an acorn that will grow into a mighty oak.

Plus, I'm also doing this because ...well ... BECAUSE I CAN.

A little extra good karma never hurt a soul.

Pay it forward.

P.P.P.P.S. If you're one of those weird people (like me) who scroll straight to the PS, here's what you're looking for:

1. Every single person under the sun who gets traffic Secrets before midnight tomorrow will also get two DVDs from me.

2. It doesn't matter who's link you order from. And even if you already got a copy - you're covered.

3. http://www.trafficsecrets.com would be the best place to go at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment