Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Last chance to get SEO and Keyword Elite for free!

Hi Max, last week I sent you an email letting you know that internet marketing guru, John Reese, was releasing version 2.0 of his famous Traffic Secrets homestudy course.

It was Traffic Secrets 1.0 that taught me the importance of building an email list. It's through this email newsletter that I've been able to build strong friendships and relationships that will last a lifetime. It's transformed the way I do business on the internet.

Last week, I told you that I would give you a copy of all of our best selling programs for free, which would offset the cost of the Traffic Secrets 2.0 course for you.

I originally planned on closing this offer last Friday, but I'd received several emails from subscribers asking if I could make it available for a few more days.

Because I've given away so many copies of SEO Elite, Keyword Elite, and Linkmetro Advanced already, I can only leave this offer open until this Wednesday at midnight. After then, if you purchase Traffic Secrets 2.0, you will unfortunately not be eligible for the bonuses.

If you've been considering getting Traffic Secrets 2.0 but have been putting it off, I would go there now and grab a copy... if you want to get your free copies of:

1. SEO Elite ($167 value)
2. Keyword Elite ($176 value)
3. Linkmetro Advanced (lifetime membership - $240+ value)

Here's what you need to do to receive a free copy of each of the programs above:

1. Go here and get Traffic Secrets 2.0:
=> http://www.imwishlist.com/traffic-secrets.htm

2. Contact Nancy or Jim in the help desk and give them the following:
- receipt number for Traffic Secrets 2.0
- first and last name
- email address
- website you want upgraded to Advanced in Linkmetro
http://www.bryxensoftware.com/support/

3. That's it. Nancy or Jim will send you download information for all 3 products. Then just enjoy the course and ALL of our best selling products!

I hope this email finds you in good health, and I hope you and your loved ones are having a nice summer so far.

I'll talk to you soon!

Brad Callen
Bryxen Software, Inc.
P.S. Grab Traffic Secrets 2.0 here and get all of our best selling
products for free!
=> http://www.imwishlist.com/traffic-secrets.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment