Wednesday, July 22, 2009

#1 Traffic Generation Method of 2009 - Live webinar this Wednesday!

Hey, this Wednesday is a live webinar that you're not going to want to miss.

It's being put on by social media legend, Perry Belcher. The guy has over 100,000 Twitter followers and he's done this in less than 9 months.

When I first heard this, I thought to myself "yeah, big whoop, having a ton of Twitter followers doesn't equate to earning a ton of money."

I think the reason I assumed this because we've all seen the insanely spammy ways people are building Twitter follower lists these days, just for the sake of having a big follower list.

After I heard that Perry's making $94,000/month directly from using Social media, that's when my ears perked up a little. And he's built his follower list without using all of those shady, spammy tactics that I personally despise.

In this live webinar Perry's going to be teaching how to get a crapload of Twitter, Facebook and Youtube followers, and how to turn that directly into money in our pockets.

You can sign up for the free webinar below, but know that with any webinar, they can only hold a fixed amount of people. That's why I'm emailing you about this way ahead of time.

You can also see a list of some of what Perry will be teaching by visiting the sign up page below:

=> http://www.bradcallen.com/webinar-of-the-year.htm


Again, the live webinar is this Wednesday at 9pm EST. This is not one you should skip. Like I've mentioned many times before, I've learned the bulk of my internet marketing knowledge by attending free webinars and teleseminars.

You'd be surprised just how much you can learn from these things.

Here's the signup link again:

=> http://www.bradcallen.com/webinar-of-the-year.htm

Go there and signup now. I'll remind you on Wednesday to dial in to it, so you don't forget that you signed up.

Have a GREAT week!

Talk soon

No comments:

Post a Comment